8036 SIP-Based Multimedia Communication Intercom
A new multimedia SIP endpoint from Algo combining the functionality of
an IP phone, security camera, and interactive kiosk.
The 8036 is designed for outdoor or public access locations to provide
enhanced communication and support for guests and visitors.
Applications include audio intercom with video security, lobby intercom, enhanced
multi-tenant gate or entrance, guest service, and visitor assistance kiosk. Graphic icons with
multilingual menus and SIP based speech, text, or video communication make the 8036
serving international, multilingual, or hearing impaired clients.
Static displayed or scroll list menus are easily created using the web tools provided
applications may be created to display photos, maps, directions, sub-directories and more using
based QML script language.
Key Benefits Include
- Suitable for public access or outdoor environments
- SIP compliant, PoE, and network administered
- Communicate with graphics, text, speech, or video
- Create custom applications using QT based QML script language
- Improved communication capability over courtesy phones and
Key Features Include
- Sunlight viewable 5.7" VGA color capacitive touch display
- Integrated camera for still snapshot or H.264 video streaming
- Wideband speaker and dual microphones
- Presence detection
- Secure door/gate management
Back to Door Phones
Back to Algo Communication Solutions Main
Back to Main Product Catalog